Kea Limited Edition Print
or make 4 interest-free payments of $9.98 fortnightly with
Considered to be the world’s only alpine variety and endemic to New Zealand’s South Island, the Kea sports a kaleidoscope of green and scarlet that dances radiantly against the contrasting outline of feathers. Its grey-black beak long and gracefully curved, the Kea gazes with playful curiosity at everyone who admires it.Print Information
A fine art limited edition print.
Digitally signed and numbered.
Available in the following sizes and editions:
- A4 (210 x 297mm). Limited edition run of 100.
- A3 (297 x 420mm). Limited edition run of 100.
- A2 (420 x 594mm). Limited edition run of 100.
- A1 (594 x 841mm) artwork plus an additional 2cm white border on all 4 sides with a beautiful torn edge finish. Limited edition run of 50.
- A0 (841 x 1189mm). Limited edition run of 5.
Print comes unframed.
'Lamai Anne' watermark will not appear on purchased prints.