Kereru New Zealand Wood Pigeon Limited Edition Print
or make 4 interest-free payments of $12.48 fortnightly with
Also known as the kuku or kukupa, the kereru is a native wood pigeon endemic to New Zealand. Fine brushstroke detailing creates an array of iridescent green and bronze feathers which gleam against a beaming white vest. The artwork is completed by the deep plum tones of the kereru’s thin beak, neck and deep gazing eye.Print Information
A fine art limited edition print.
Digitally signed and numbered.
Available in the following sizes and editions:
- A4 (210 x 297mm). Limited edition run of 100.
- A3 (297 x 420mm). Limited edition run of 100.
- A2 (420 x 594mm). Limited edition run of 100.
- A1 (594 x 841mm) artwork plus an additional 2cm white border on all 4 sides with a beautiful torn edge finish. Limited edition run of 50.
- A0 (841 x 1189mm). Limited edition run of 5.
Print comes unframed.
'Lamai Anne' watermark will not appear on purchased prints.